Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box


There are few things in life that I love more than makeup, and this fun pallet is one of my favorites! At $38 (Sephora.com) this delux shadow palette features nine decadent eyeshadow shades: Fishnet, Honey, Ransom, Graffiti, Zero, Peace, Shag, Scratch and Underground, that are super vibrant, perfectly pigmented and blend amazingly. What I love most about this palette is that it's actually very versatile. For fun and funky I love to blend Fishnet and Ransom, for smoky and sexy try Scratch and Zero, or for a beautiful but low key everyday look, sweep on a light coat of Underground. Add this palette to your Christmas list and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this pallet.... Im recently getting into make up and these are the perfect colors to play with!!!!

    ReplyDelete