Monday, January 16, 2012

Playing with my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol.4


I had some free time tonight so I decided to play around with my new love, my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 4 set (sorry the pisc have a yellow tint it's the lighting in my apt).... Anyway, I am obsessed with the cobra color, its amazing against my fair skin tone. Playing around with makeup really does make me happy :)

In these pics I have bust on as my base, cobra in my crease and zephyre as my highlighter. I added a dusting of skimp on my lid after I blended my crease and lined my lid with the 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner. I finished my eyes with a thin layer of black on my waterline (not a part of this kit) and the super curl curling mascara (which by the way is amazing) for a great soft smokey eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment